Sunday, July 18, 2010

writers block

I'm sitting here staring at this blank screen trying my hardest to come up with something to write...but there is a major block in the old brain tonight.

Had a great service again at my little country church...and my mom actually drove herself out and back. After church, I made the trek back to Living Waters to drop Abby and Will off for another week. When I arrived home, my mom called and asked me to go with her to a birthday party for my gret-nephew Bryce, who turns 2 tomorrow. It was nice to see some more family.

Now I am back at the cabin, catching up on email and stripping beds from the crew that was here yesterday.

Tomorrow it is time for me to dig into the deals again. I know there are going to be lots and lots of summer sales and also back to school sales going on...let us know if you find deals out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment