Thursday, July 22, 2010

deals and mom update

Look for specially marked packages of "Try Me Free" Kelloggs cereal. There are at least three new flavors out there!

I also found Dickenson's Witch Hazel at Rite-Aid with Try Me Free hang tag, just sent that off yesterday.

Free sample of Oxy Clinical for acne here: http://www.oxyskincare.com/free-sample

Sam's Club is offering a $20.00 rebate to anyone who joins before August 3 on their facebook page. The normal cost is $40.00, so this is really a good deal.

Apparently K-Mart is running a 50% off all clearanced toys both online and in store, so if you are near one, you might want to stop in, esp. if you have to buy early Christmas presents for little ones!

Today my niece Katrina and her girls came to visit...and she brought RED DOGS! Ohhh happy day. What a treat. It's so nice to have actual family drop in; I guess I just become immune to not having family around 11 months out of the year and I forget how nice it can be. Along that line, my mom and sister are both doing well. Mom is out "visiting" nearly every day, driving her little brown Taurus around all the back roads. You'd never know she has cancer...and that makes it seem a little surreal to me. We-none of us-know what the future holds. I'm drinking in every day and trying to make it special...trying hard to capture every image and word in my mind. I know they will fade...but is sure is fun trying!!

4 comments:

  1. Love those dogs! Thanks for the card for mom...she loved it:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on Sam's Club. I'd been meaning to join for awhile but hadn't gotten around to it! The signs there said the offer was good until Aug 1, and you get a $20 gift card to Sam's, not money back, but it's still a good deal!

    ReplyDelete