Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free Backpacks...and good news

Here's the best deals of the week for those of us with school age kids.  I have seen them posted on just about every refunding site out there! Last year I got a Swiss Gear pack that was priced at $69.99....for free!So check these out:

Buy any two backpacks at OfficeMax and get both FREE after rebate in the form of MaxPerks Bonus Rewards when purchased between Sunday, July 25 through Saturday, July 31. They’ve got several brands of backpacks including Jansport and Swiss Gear. Just be sure you use your MaxPerks Bonus Rewards on something you’d normally be buying.

And then to add to the fun, buy any backpack at Staples and get it FREE after rebate in the form of a Staples gift card when purchased between Sunday, July 25 through Saturday, July 31. They’ve got several brands of backpacks also including Jansport and Swiss Gear.

Be on the lookout everywhere for really good deals on school supplies. I always pick up extra crayons, pencils, etc to use for "shoeboxes" in Operation Christmas Child.

And then, to top it all off, buy a $3.00 -$3.99 Embark Lunchbox and get a $4.96 rebate at Target or Walmart. Look for the Embark Lunchboxes at Target priced at $3.99 each or Walmart priced at $3.00 each and look inside for a postcard for free 6-issue subscription to Parents magazine. If you don’t want the free subscription, just fill out the card with “REFUND” written on it and mail in a copy of your cash register receipt to receive a $4.96 rebate.  Remember that there is a limit of one rebate per household.

80% off code at http://www.restaurant.com/  PLATE

I hope you are checking out http://www.bradsdeals.com/ often. This guy really has a wide range of offers.

Stupid Tax: this one was actually a tax on my time, but as they say 'time is money'. I finally got motivated to put the last bunkbed together. It has a twin on top and a futon on bottom that opens into a full. I had every thing together except the futon seat, and THEN read that you aren't supposed to tighten the bolts until the very end or the futon won't fit. I could've cried. I just left it for the night...I'll feel better in the morning.

But the good news: On a rare trip home from camp with just my 15-year-old today, and he says, "Hey Mom, I just wanted you to know that I dedicated my life to Christ and that I think you and Dad are really my best friends." Doesn't get any better than that! "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth!!"

Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Trish! I know that had to make you sooooo happy! My 15 yr old, wrapped her arm around me and prayed over me the other day! ~ Jody

    ReplyDelete