Friday, July 16, 2010

Strange things are happening...

I spent the morning building and putting together furniture...then varnishing. The get-together at my brother's house was great, lobster and all...I even managed to get a bunch of free Aveeno at Rite-Aid on the ride home, but...

Wednesday night my husband called to tell me that his sister Marcia had been in a bad bike wreck on vacation and was in ICU in Gainesville, GA. She was knocked out completely when the postman found her on the road. Fractured clavicle, and road rash pretty much everywhere. She is doing much better and, from what I hear plans to go home tomorrow. Her oldest son is getting married in two weeks...yikes!

Then, yesterday my nephew's 5-year-old girl, Claire, who is in Maine for the first time with Mom, Dad and little sis, was taken to the ER in Lincoln and transferred to Bangor. She'd had a fever and vomiting for several days. She is in the hospital at EMMC and they still aren't sure what is going on, but it appears she has kidney stones and some swelling in her pancreas.

Now, I just learned that my oldest sister is in the hospital in Bangor also (not sure which one yet). She has been having some heart issues and was scheduled to go in on the 28th for a check on her valves. Waiting to hear what's going on...

And Mom's visit at the doctor yesterday went very well. Seems everyone is on the same page now with her not wanting further treatment.

So...wow...anyone else??? So thankful we can talk to the one who knows the answers!!

1 comment:

  1. I DONT KNOW TO TELL YOU :) BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW LARRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH WE PRAYING FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY .
    LOVE YOU
    LARRYKHANH

    ReplyDelete