Tuesday, July 27, 2010

free stuff

Free samples of Taster's Choice Coffee here: http://smartchoice.tasterschoice.com/#/Try_It_On_Us/

2 free issues of all you magazine here: http://www.allyou.com/
Look for the small box on the left that says "free trial." This is a really good deal. All You magazine is only sold at Wal-Mart or by subscription. It is full of coupons every month. I just started my subscription and I love it! I think last month's issue had $65.00 worth of coupons!

Here's a site where you can generate free graph paper! http://www.graphpaper.us/ This probably isn't cost effective in the long haul, but if you've ever made one of those late night trips to Staples because you need a sheet, it is worth it to have this available.

Wanting to see a TV show you missed? Check out http://www.hulu.com/ and find it for free on your computer!

This is self-explanatory: http://www.cruises-4-free.com/

Here's another "try-me-free" offer to be looking for if you have babies around: keep an eye out for specially marked packages of Gerber DHA & Probiotic Cereals. This full rebate expires 11/30/10. (Thanks goes to freebie-4-mom.)

It’s almost here… July 29th is Free Tea Day at McAlisters Deli. No purchase is necessary, so stop in and enjoy a cool drink. For those in the triad, there is a B1G1 coupon in the entertainment books for McAlisters...bet you could combine these for a really cheap date night!

If your Walgreens has the 9 or 12 ct. Dentyne gum on sale for 33¢, you can get it for FREE thru 7/31. This may not be available everywhere so you may not want to make a special trip. If you happen to be shopping anyway, add this to your list of deals to pick up! Buy: (3) Dentyne gum 33¢ Use: -.99/3 Dentyne Gum July Walgreens Coupon Booklet (thanks southernsavers)

If you need school shoes, be sure to check http://www.6pm.com/. Shipping is a flat $6.95. Today asics are on sale for up to 75% off.

Anyone pick up a free backpack yet? I have to go to Bangor Friday to take my van in to the shop (NOT how I wanted to end my vacation...) and I'm going to hit the Staples and also pick up Lee's free summer reading book at Borders.

Just built a table out of pallets today. Not pretty, but effective to use for gutting fish, potting plants and other outdoor fun stuff:).

Today marks my 6 month anniversary for blogging. It was really yesterday, but since I missed two days, I'm celebrating today! 6 more months to go. Almost time for another drawing. Only 27 more people to add before we get to 200 and I do the drawing for the cookware. Maybe this will be the month. Thanks for reading blogger buddies!

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 backpacks on order...one from Staples and 2 from OfficeMax. Hopefully it'll all work out right and I'll be able to remember to use the rewards for things I really WOULD get usually. :-) With our possible upcoming trip to S.Africa I figured these were good times to get backpacks...and one is a laptop one that is suppose to be air travel friendly.
    L.R.

    ReplyDelete