Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

"We know that God works all things for good to those who love Him, who are those who are called according to His purpose."

This has been in my mind so much lately. This morning I was sitting on my deck drinking coffee,  listenting to the mourning doves and smelling the wild roses and thinking about all that has been allowed to come our way in the couse of our lives. We don't have to be alive for very long to realize that life is not a cake-walk. Tough things happen to all of us. And the point of this verse is not that all things ARE good, but that He uses all things FOR good. I pray for you, my blogger buddies, that you will allow every circumstance that comes your way to glorify Him who either sent or allowed it.  Remember that! Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Trish. I too have been reflecting on these thoughts lately. I thank Him every day for ALL that He has blessed me with and the willingness to see His will for me. God bless you, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mountain top experiences eventually bring us back to the valley where we grow...We need to be reminded in the valley what God told us on the mountain: "We know all things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."

    ReplyDelete