Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Monday Morning to you!

I'm at my sister's preparing to fly back to NC today...then next weekend the whole family is driving back to Maine. Will started driver ed today and Abby is at Girl's State all week. I'm working Tues and Weds and maybe Thursday. I can't wait to get home and pick green beans and cukes, esp after seeing the gardens in Maine! And I'll also have to try to play catch up on all the deals I've missed. There are not a lot of new freebies out there right now, but there are tons of deals at the three big drug stores this week--check out http://www.southernsavers.com/ to get the scoop on all the deals this week.

Here is a really good deal if you have a few extra minutes: click here: http://www.dove.com/ and look for the "bathrobe" link. Your video or photo & text review of the reinvented Dove Hair Care is worth a free luxury bathrobe from Dove. You need to submit a review for both a Dove shampoo and conditioner using video (30 to 90 seconds) or a photo with text. This offer is from June 1 to August 31 or while supplies last. (thanks freebies4mom)

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Trish,

    Is this the year the route home goes through Vermont?

    luvya, john

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great John...it all depends on what happens with my mom....xoxoxoxo to you and Betty!!

    ReplyDelete