Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's update, restaurant.com

Just an FYI for Valentine's Day. The grocery ads came out yesterday, and every single store has a dozen long-stemmed roses for less than 20 bucks. In the triad area, Bottom Dollar has them for $12.97 a dozen. Sweet! A rose, by any other name, is still a rose, no matter how much it costs!

I'm sure most of you know about http://www.restaurant.com/. It is a site where you can print off certificates for really great deals on area eateries. You just type in your zip code and it brings up restaurants in your area. Typically you pay say $10.00 for a $25.00 certificate. However, there are always codes to use and I will try to post them for you: The current 80% off code is : HEART (until 2/14) Get a $25 restaurant certificate for $2, and a bonus $15 FTD reward with every order.  Cheap flowers and meal!!

And for candy check out this yummy deal at Walgreens (my favorite drugstore!):
3 Musketeers Truffle Crisp and Three Musketeers are .49 with an in-ad coupon from the weekly flier. Buy 3, and get a $1 RR. Buy 4, and get a $1.50 RR.  The coupon you're looking for in the flier is good for any Mars candy bar for .49. In the 12-page flier, it's on page 3. 

Gotcha covered for a frugal, fabulous Valentine's Day!! Tell all your friends about the blog. It's nearing time for a monthly gift card drawing!!

Happy Saving!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips on restaurant deals. I am going to look up my area and see what is available here in Central New York (Syracuse). My husband asked me this morning what I wanted for Valentine's Day, and now I can give him an answer--a cheap meal out!! :) :) I already told him that I didn't want anything that costs too much--he already knows that anyway. I love Skor bars and will probably get a few of those!!

    Thanks again for your tips, Cleanin'Lady

    ReplyDelete