Wednesday, September 8, 2010

some new freebies

It's been quiet here on the Cliff home front. Nothing too exciting happening, which is a good thing I guess. I do have radish and lettuce up in the garden, only 4 days after planting! Exciting. I've never really done well with fall crops, maybe this will be the year. Here a few freebies/deals for you:

Get a free sample of L'Oreal Shampoo here: http://www.redplum.com/pages/loreal.aspx (If the link says no more are available, possibly try again on another day. It appears you will get coupons anyway.)

Get a form for a 100% rebate for "by nature" pet food here:
http://www.bynaturepetfoods.com/coupons/index.php?S=rebate

This was posted on several websites:

Amazon has a new program called Amazon Moms. Sign up now and get:
•30% off select diapers and wipes: normally you get 15% when you subscribe & save, but Amazon Moms get an extra 15% discount for a total of 30% off!

•Free Amazon Prime Membership for 3 months: that means you get free 2-day shipping for 3 months on thousands of items – if you buy $25 or more from the Baby Store (in a single order) you get an extra free month of Amazon Prime, up to one free year (but everyone gets the free 3 months without buying anything from the Baby Store)

•Refund for Current Amazon Prime Members: if you are already an Amazon Prime member, go ahead and cancel to get a refund and at least 3 months free of Amazon Prime. You bet I jumped on this offer because it means I get a refund of $46.61 and between 3 months to 1 year of free Amazon Prime (depending on my shopping in the Baby Store, I’m sure I’ll buy a few gifts there this year). I received my refund email the morning after I joined Amazon Mom. Be sure you join Amazon Mom and cancel when they ask you if you want to cancel.

And not be outdone by Blockbuster, Netflix is also offering a whole month free trial (as opposed to 2 weeks.) Just go to http://www.netflix.com/ and follow the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment