Thursday, September 2, 2010

Freebie Day and online freebies!

Since our kids are all away on a cross country meet in Asheville and won't be home until late tonight, we have decided to take our Korean student out for Korean food! Found a restaurant in Greensboro called Seoul Gardens, I'll let you now how it turns out.

Tomorrow I have to go in to work for just a few hours, then I'm going to go on a "free spree" and see how many free items I can get. I have freebie coupons for a Taco Bell Frutista, a KK donut, BBQ sauce, $10 off any LL Bean purchase, plus all the drugstore stuff. Again, I'll let you know what I find. Real balanced diet tomorrow:)

Get a free Kashi bar here: www.kashi.com/snackdrive

Get a free kotex sampler here: www.kotex.com/na/free-sample

Get a free Tena pad sample here: http://www.tena.us/Women/products/External-Free-Sample/

Try "liking" these site for facebook freebies (times vary and they only give away a certain amount):

www.facebook.com/express free lip gloss coupon

www.facebook.com/gain free gain DISH detergent

www.facebook.com/bounce free bright orange Bounce T-shirt

I'll let you now soon who the winner of the cookware is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment