Friday, September 24, 2010

Freebie Friday and misc stuff

OK...so here's a pic of the radish and beets. It's been so stinkin hot and dry that they are struggling. I'm hoping the cooler temps this weekend help them out a little bit:
It's been a bit of a crazy week here at the Cliff house. I took Will in to the doctor today for a final check on his back (still residual stuff from the wreck). He xrayed and said the bones are fine, but his lower back and leg muscles are really, really tight and he wanted to sign him up for therapy. I told him I'd talk to few PT friends:).

Stupid Tax Update: I took Abby to pick out her proofs for her Senior Pics. You already know where this is going don't you?? The photos were incredible. So I bought the smallest package, but then I fell off the wagon and bought a photo book just for Abby. I'm justifying it by saying it was the first time I saw her truly happy with any pictures since the wreck, AND it's her B'day gift. I know, kinda lame, but I did it anyway. Now I'm going to list some stuff on ebay to help pay for it:)

This Saturday is Free Museum and Park day...including many National Parks. Check out anything in your area!

http://www.restaurant.com/ is 80% off with code AUTUMN

Here are some Friday Freebies for you...today I used a free Downy Sample AND got the full size Gain dish detergent in the mail! Love those samples!! Jenny at Southern Savers has a great long list here:

Here's a good one for a coupon for free wipes: http://www.pamperskandoo.com/coupon.aspx
If it's slow to load, keep trying. It's only good for the first 10,000.

Here's a link to a free coupon for mascara at JC Penney:

That ought to keep you busy for awhile! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment