Monday, May 17, 2010

free samples, my good deals

A gently falling warm summer rain falling this morning. The birds are going crazy in chorus...just loving it. I know some of you are tired of the rain, but we really needed it down here.

Here's a great freebie for you-Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I started to use this with my first pregnancy when I noticed stretch marks starting. My niece recommended Palmers and I faithfully rubbed this stuff on my belly for the rest of the pregnancy. It erased the marks that had started and I never had any more. Good stuff!! Click here and register, they will send you a free sample: http://www.etbrowne.com/samples/

Some of you have asked my about swagbucks...I did sign up, but I'll be honest, I haven't used it. If I had more time I might, but it's not on my priority list right now. I do want to remind you about ebates...today is the last day of the 11% back at over 60 stores. This is a good deal if you are going to be ordering anyway.

Saturday I finally had the chance to go to CVS. My total before sales/coupons was $57.00. I spent $2.59 and got back $13 in ECB. Loving it! Going out again today. (update: back from shop #2...total before sales/coupons:$29.00, I paid $1.19, got back $6 in ECB!!) I'm also pretty excited about the HT super doubles this week. I've already got my list compeled. Make sure to check out Jenny's list at http://www.southernsavers.com/. She has quite a few links to printable coupons. It has been my experience that these items are typically in stock because not too many people bother with them.

Free sample of Platex Glide tampons here: http://playtexgentleglide.samplingnow.com/

Free 3-year online subscription to Remedy Life, which promises free samples also. Click here:
https://register.remedylife.com/Pages/lead.html?ref=8eadad79-6942-4fed-b96b-9d7900b579ac

I am compiling a list of summer freebies for kids (bowling, movies, reading programs, etc) If you know of any, email me and I will add them to the list.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment