Thursday, May 6, 2010

Track Conference Champs

Got home from our track conference meet at 9:30 PM...HPCA (our) boys are conference champs!!! I'm so happy for them! I spent more on a dinner out at Red Robin for the entire family than I usually spend on a week of groceries...that's what you justify when you work full time...ha! I just packed school lunches (cause the kids are exhausted) and set the table for breakfast. Then we soaked and wrapped Will's toe (he had minor surgery on an ingrown toenail Monday (thanks Lynn!!) and came in 3rd in the 2 mile in spite of that!! I got the meat out of the fridge and will try to remember to put it in crock pot before I leave for work in the morning. It's 10:22 and I have to blog, shower and get to bed....but I just want all you blogger friends to know that you are great and I had to write something! Next week looks slower at work, so I'll try to catch you up on some good deals. Still haven't heard from my May winner (Leah) so I'll wait a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment