Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grab the kids and head to Walmart this Saturday 5/22 … (for those of you brave enough to attempt Walmart on Saturday) From 11am -4pm have a free ice cream sundae with Breyers new and exclusive flavors, and Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream and new All Natural Frozen Yogurt topped with Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, Reddi-wip, and Fresh Strawberries.

To get a coupon a free 3-piece smaple pack of Aveda shampoo, conditioner andstrengthening treatment clik here: http://www.avedabday.com/printable_coupon.php?mag_campaign=elle  Go to http://www.aveda.com/ and look for the link that says "locations" to find a salon near you.

Get a free sample of Clif bars (no relation:) by signing up for their newsletter here: http://www.clifbar.com/subscribe/newsletter/

I've been thinking about all the little ways we are blessed that we don't necessarily appreciate as much as we should. We seem to live in such a cynical "I deserve the good life" culture...well...I know I'm not as thanksful as I should be. For example, today I had a 4 hour meeting at my place of employment. These meetings are quarterly and they always have nice refreshments. Today there was coffee, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt and bagels. They don't have to do that. I should be more thankful than I am. So THANKS High Point Regional...I appreciate the thoughfulness! And a few weeks back one of my sons told me he needed a "gym bag," one of those flimsy little things with rope in them to sling over your shoulder. I didn't want to buy a new one, of course...but at the school this week, a visiting universtiy gave my husband a freebie gym bag! Yes, it has that university's logo on it, but hey, I'm happy!!

So today, be thankful! Be thankful for something that you take for granted, no matter how small it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment