Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cheap Checks & Free Queso Chips @ Chili's

Sign up for Chilis email and get a free Queso and chips coupon...great deal that probably won't last long. If you fill in your birthday info, it will link you to another coupon for a free brownie Sundae!!
http://www.chilisemailclub.com/

If you get free checks from your bank, great! If not, this is by far the best deal I have found for ordering them by mail or online. Go to http://www.4checks.com/. Order two boxes of regular wallet style checks. In step two of the check out process, it will ask you if you have a code. Use DE0378. This dropped my price from $37ish to $4.05 and I chose the free shipping. I'm not sure when this deal ends, so I went ahead and ordered my now. 

Don't forget that I have a drawing coming up if we get to 200 subscribers/followers. When I looked a few days ago, I had 198. I think we surpassed the goal at some point, because I always have a few folks every  month that unsubscribe. Surely you can get one or two more to add to the list for me?! If we don't hit the goal by Sept 2, I will draw for another gift card. 

Going to pick up a few deals at CVS before they end today. Only spent $73 at Aldi yesterday.  Got a few deals at Walgreens and cheap TP at RiteAid. Homemade pizza for supper...mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment