Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ready, Set....

Don't you just LOVE getting ready to travel, she said with tongue in cheek. Pet sitter, check. Forward mail, check. Deposit checks, check. Pick veggies, check. Clean fish tank, check. But oh, there is a huge list for tomorrow!! As much as I had hoped to get out there and pick up the deals, I'll have to content myself with online bargains. I did manage to get the free bodywash at Walgreens and picked up two packs of free cookies with some ECBs I needed to use.

Today I ordered some furniture for the cabin in Maine. (see above) The boys were outgrowing the rickety bunk beds to the point that I was afraid to have them sleep in them because they wobbled so much. I found some solid wood twin over full-futon beds for the kids rooms. This will be great because then these rooms can be used for couples also. Here's a picture of them. Only $279 and the shipping was reasonable...all the way to Maine. If you find them cheaper, please don't tell me:)....this has been a 3 year process. These are at http://www.roomdoctor.com/

I cleaned 5 bags and one huge box of clothes out of the boys closets today. Scary. We're going to do a big donation run tomorrow.

I can smell my salsa meatloaf in the oven, along with the double chocolate chip cookies....yummm. Haven't had to buy much with garden going crazy right now. Time to eat and then on to a 4 hour evening shift at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment