Friday, June 18, 2010

Here's the kind of story that really just makes me shake my head. Have you seen this woman? If you shop in Richland County, SC, you could snag a nice reward for identifying her. She redeemed $700 in counterfeit coupons at a Food Lion on May 5. It's believed she made copies on a color copier. People like this ruin our hobby. She needs to be caught and prosecuted. ). It would be exciting if someone could be the Crimestopper. Notice that huge black purse with the red handles -- that alone could identify her. (thanks refund cents...this story needs to be circulated)


"Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC, or e-mail a tip in to Crimestoppers of the Midlands. You can also text information in by texting "TIPSC" plus your message to CRIMES (274637). Either way you choose, your identity will remain anonymous, and you could be eligible for a cash reward."

I couldn't help myself; I had to run to CVS today. Got 2 Old Spice body wash (with B1G1 coupon) and the hydro razor. I paid 9 something, got back $12 in ECB. NICE. Now I have to go buy something with the ECB because they will expire before I get back. Thinking it will be cold cereal for the hubby while I am away:). I also bought netting for the tomato plants as the birds just pulverize them when they turn red if I don't cover them. And I bought 12 day fish feeder pellets for the aquarium. Love those things. We take our dog with us to Maine. He loves it up there...much more freedom. The cats and fish stay here. So much less maintenance involved with the felines.


Today I had to hang out all the clothes. The dryer knob broke and I don't want to pay to have it fixed right now. Did I tell you the AC on the car went out too? $700.00 to fix it. The car is 20 years old--I don't think so. We'll just be hot, thank you very much.

One reader told me the blogs haven't been coming through into email. I'm not sure why as it appears feedburner is working OK. Just have to go the blog site it you want to read:) And we are up to 151 subscriber/followers. Make sure you verify the email address when you get an email from feeburner, otherwise they will not be delivered to your inbox.

Ok, that's all for tonight...happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment