Monday, March 22, 2010

winner!, meals

Winner of my autographed book: Michelle M., Greensboro, NC. Congratulations!

I keep forgetting to post my meals, here are the highlights from the last couple weeks: pizza, baked potato bar, hamburgers, chili, linguni and clams, corned beef and cabbage, beef and veggie stir fry, ham/rice/corn. We did eat out last week-TWICE-oh my!! But both times combined was less than $19.00. Arby's and Wendy's...BIG spenders!!

I've been sitting here for over 3 hours, reading different websites and trying to figure out something to say. I honestly can't even concentrate, so I'm afraid there won't be much of a post today. When one seriously needs to consider a new career, it can be a littlle mind-bending and unsettling. I need to go grocery shopping anyhow. There aren't many links for good deals right now, so I'm stymied there also.

I'll be back in the game tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment