Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sell your old electronics online @ gazelle, what $5 gets ya

There is a whole list of freebies out there from the last two days...herbal coffee (who knew?), eucerin cream, aveda sample, ob, kotex and more. Click here for links to all of them: http://www.southernsavers.com/2010/04/great-new-freebies/ 

Been doing pretty good on my goal of getting a freebie in the mail every day. Today my Dove Men's care shampoo showed up and I got my free Staples paper and new shredder. That baby works nice!! I shredded all the credit card offers I got in the mail today. Is it my imagination, or have there been lots more offers lately? For awhile there, I was getting hardly any, now I get 1 or 2 offers a day. I could be soooooooo far in debt!!

Here's a cool site that I just heard about: http://www.gazelle.com/. They buy old electonic gadgets: cell phones, GPS, DVDs, computers, cameras, game consoles, etc.  I've only just read about it, so I don't have a lot of details, but I did look at the site and plugged in DVD I have and they offered $5.00 for it. According to what I saw, they send you a box to ship the stuff in and pay for shipping also. I'm definitely going to give it a closer look tomorrow when I have more time. Has anyone used this that could post comments about it??

And here's another totally funky site that someone just told me about. http://www.fiverr.com/. You can buy or list services that you are willing to do for 5 bucks. Really fun! Everything from custom designing a logo to walking your dog in NYC for 30 minutes. Check it out!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment