Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom shot, good shop week

Here's the prom picture....you can check out Abby's vintage dress --I guess the corsage is a little too small to see. We had a good time and a nice meal!! Followed today by a wonderful turnout at the annual Pregnancy Care Center Walk for Life. Loved the lime green t-shirts this year...and the hot dogs weren't bad either!

It's the super busy weekend. For Mike's Christmas gift I got him tickets to see the Drifters/"Duke of Earl" Chandler tonight at the HP Theatre. Under the Boardwalk....lalalalala.

Tomorrow night is the Sara Groves concert at our church. It's a music kinda weekend!!

On a garden note...12 of my original tomato plants are growing well in the garden and lettuce, radish, beets, beans and cukes have all popped up. So exciting!! One of my southern friends told me I shouldn't plant until the ground temps are consistently 50-60 degrees. Carolyn, tell Brook he'd better stay in the south. In Maine, he'd never plant!!!

Deals: CVS is offering a free 4X6 magnet with code FREE4MOM. If you choose in store pick up, shipping is free also. Nice Mom's Day gift! Go here:
http://www.cvsphoto.com/Photo-Gifts/Bestsellers/Gifts-Under-20

That's about it for new internet freebies...but there are lots and lots of FAR deals this week at the Big 3 drugstores. Just go to http://www.southernsavers.com/ and click on the link for the store you are intersted in. It's going to be another crazy week 'cause I'm working more and I want to get in on all the deals.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment