Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where have you been????

Well , hello blogger friends...sorry to leave you hanging in cyberspace. There really have been deals out there, I've just been trying to figure out what to do with my computer life...and, as usual, the summer has been crazy, but really grand!

As promised, I will send gift cards to 2 of my faithful followers (one for July and one for August)...I used a very reliable scientific system, I pointed and clicked So the winners are:

July, $10.00 Dunkin Donuts card: Jen Gaskill
August, $10.00 Target card: D Walters (who I'm assuming is Dave, let me know if I am wrong!)

I know where you worship...you will get your cards!

Some have suggested that this blog become more devotional/thoughtful....or at least a combination of that and "frugal stuff..."as I mentioned, I'm still trying to figure out what would be best....BUT I'M BACK!!! Suggestions please...

Had a yard sale Saturday so the kids could earn money....made $248.00, which was way more than we thought we would make. People will buy the strangest things!!

Kids start school next Tuesday and our Korean student flies back on Friday. We are frantically trying to finish "her" bathroom...Mike is, as I write, cutting trim and getting ready to plumb the sink and toilet. Best money save I have is my husband!!

Pictures soon....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Time has a way of slipping by - much too quickly most of the time! Blessings! Donna

    ReplyDelete