Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reserve your free Chick-fil-A breakfast!


Thankful.

Cooler fall weather = that wonderful time of year between AC and furnace bills.
Frustrations with children/husband...because, you know, I have them, and I'm not so perfect either.
Iridescent bubbles that float in front of me and land on my nose when I squeeze the dish soap just right.
The little cornflower blue posies in our window box. I smile when I see them.
Reading. And kids who love books. I quote my son, "Mom, my friend (I won't use names to protect the guilty) told me he hates to read." He said this with incredulous, wondering disbelief. Made my day.

Thrifty.

I have noticed that there has been a lull in freebie land lately. There haven't even been as many great rebates at the "Big 3" (WAGS, RA, CVS). Maybe the economy is finally hitting even these areas. Anywho...as a result, I've been checking out more contests, reading prolifically and thinking about all the great, cheap home improvements I could be making if I would just start doing them instead of daydreaming about them. Hmmm.

Here's a great deal to tide you over though: Chick-fil-A is offering a totally free breakfast entree! I truly think they have some of the best food give-aways in the biz! Here's the link. If it doesn't work, keep trying. I had to go back several times: http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/. yummmmm:)

chickeneggcheesebagel

No comments:

Post a Comment